Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
mean jeans orchids: post your orchid questions here

Saturday, April 22, 2006

post your orchid questions here

Hi, if you you have any questions about orchids and how to work with orchids, feel free to post them here. I'd like to start making some how to videos. I'm not an expert but there are tons that live in my area, that I know and can get advice on. If you want to know how to repot, deflask, mount, take care of bugs, how to water, feed, or anything, I'd be glad to work on it. You can post it here or email me at 2aroach@go.com. If you know someone who'd be interested, just send them here.
Andy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my first time owning a hanging orchid and i was wondering if it's good that the roots turn green when I water it?

if you could respond by e-mail it'd be reallllly appriciated 'cause I need to know if I am watering too much or not enough, or if it just loves me, lol. my adress is xblackra1nx@hotmail.com thanks; M.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had several orchids over my lifetime, but am starting completely over as I moved cross country and had to leave my orchids with a family member. Since moving, I've made the move to go completely organic with my gardening and this includes orchids. However, I've been having a hard time finding organic orchid food. Do you have any suggestions on where to find some in the U.S. or how I can make my own? I'd prefer the spray-on type as opposed to the typical watering method because I feel it's more natural for orchids to get their moisture and nutrients from their leaves rather than their roots. Thanks.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Two of my phalaenopsis orchids have wilted and the leaves have become very thin and mushy, but they haven't lost their color. They are both planted in the same pot. What should I do? Also how do you re-pot orchids?

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites