Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
mean jeans orchids: Orchid Thief(rescue)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Orchid Thief(rescue)




I'm going to posts a few shots from the neighbors down the street. The house is 4 floors, gigantic, and no one's ever at home. A friend said he only saw them once in 2 years around 3 in the morning. He thinks them Vampires. Anyways they have some really cool dendrobiums, Cattleyas, and a few phalaenopsis orchids that have outgrown their pots by 2 or three. I really want to take them back to my house and give them some water.


You can zoom in on all of these.

1 Comments:

Blogger OldRoses said...

Great blog! Would you be interested in adding it to the Garden Voices page on GardenWeb? My email is OldRosesBlog@yahoo.com if you have any questions. My own blog is A Gardening Year.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites