Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
mean jeans orchids: mean jeans orchids

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

mean jeans orchids

We'll be going back to the orchid park on Wednesday to see what's new. They usually are only open on the weekends, but its New years again so they're there everyday for 2 weeks. I'm sure there's plenty I didn't see. Right now there are so many pinks of Phalaenopsis, and Cattleya. In Chinese culture, red is for good luck and prosperity, white is bad luck and death. So there are not too many whites.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey uncle Andy its Haley do you remember me? I hope so well my birthday's in about a week and a half. I hope your not killing all of the orchids and I hope bootsie is good.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...what are you doing?? Drew!?
call us in Tulsa!

Friday, January 27, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger andy said...

I don't know you. In the future, try to comment on matters you are not ignorant about. Thanks in advance. Are you Ninny Ninny Noo Noo.

Friday, January 27, 2006 1:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur rood....of course i'm from tulsa...did you respond 2 haley?? how's the jelly in Taiwan?

Saturday, January 28, 2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites