Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
mean jeans orchids: mean jeans orchids

Saturday, January 21, 2006

mean jeans orchids

Chinese New Years is around the corner. The orchid park around my house is gearing up. I've never seen the place so packed with pink phalaenopsis. They're also hosting a small local show and contest. They have some of the biggest cattleyas I've ever seen, along with the largest vanda. It must be at least 15 years old. I didn't have my camera with me so I'm going back tomorrow and will post again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shablagoo! said...

If I had half a chance I'd ram your skull into a wall until it cracks open. I'd then eat your pathetic empty brains with some flava beans and a nice Chianti.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites