Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
mean jeans orchids: final stages of vanda spike timeline

Saturday, November 04, 2006

final stages of vanda spike timeline

Hi, I've been using slideshare to put up these powerpoint slides. If you want take a look down the page at all I have put up. I still need to put up the last couple of days. Its getting very close to opening up. The weather has really changed in the last few days, getting cooler and mistier. We've got a typhoon somewhere Out There. Last Fall, I almost got this to flower, and then my shadecloth came down and the flowers got burned. So, I think I'm almost there. I have no idea what the flowers are going to look like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Power Point Presentations said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
ppts

Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites